If a picture is worth a thousand words then the experience of visiting Rancho Costa Verde is worth a thousand pictures. I would like to invite you to our special 3 day 2 night Discovery Visit Weekend to experience for yourself what the Baja lifestyle is all about. Although you can drive to our pickup points, most folks from Northern California choose to fly into San Diego and most fly Southwest because of their lower fares and their schedule of flights. Below is the Itinerary
8:00 AM ORANGE, CA transportation departs from Chapman Executive Suites located at 2230 W. Chapman Ave. (at Flower St.) Orange, CA, 92860 (ample free parking available).
9:30 AM Carlsbad, CA transportation departs from Park & Ride lot off FWY 5 La Costa exit. Free Parking.
10:00 AM SAN DIEGO, CA transportation departs from San Diego International Airport. Meet us in the Lobby of Terminal One at Ryan’s Brother Coffee which is located at the entrance to gates 11-19 & check in desk for Alaska Airlines . (If you’re flying in, remember to book your arriving flight before 10AM on Saturday and your return flight after 6:00PM on Monday)
If you become an owner we will credit you $1,000 off your purchase as compensation for travel expenses
12:00 PM EL CENTRO, CA transportation departs from Desert Trails R.V. Park at 225 Wake Ave, El Centro, CA 92243. (24-hour secure parking is only $7.50 per day.)
*NOTE: Arrive 15 minutes before departure times, listed above.
ARRIVAL: We will arrive at your hotel in San Felipe in the afternoon where you are already checked in. We have welcome Margaritas or soft drinks. We will have dinner that evening at the hotel, You will have free time to explore the town, shop, or whatever!
9:00 AM Breakfast Mexican-Style – on the way to Rancho Costa Verde
10:00 AM Orientation followed by full guided tour of Rancho Costa Verde.
1:00 PM Lunch in our clubhouse and take time to swim in the saltwater pool or the Sea of Cortez.
4:00 PM Return to the hotel in San Felipe, dinner & entertainment
8:00 AM Breakfast at the hotel
9:00 AM Departure -for El Centro, San Diego, Carlsbad and Orange.
Important: Passport* or Green Card Required for U.S. re-entry
*special U.S. entry is available if you don’t have a passport if you were born in the U.S.
Remember to bring your comfortable walking/hiking shoes and surf or tide shoes.
2016 dates for our complimentary 3 Day 2 Night Discovery Weekend Trips to take advantage of the 20% CASH DISCOUNT
Here is a short summary of Rancho Costa Verde:
With the addition of phase three at Rancho Costa Verde, currently developing a total 900 properties, we have sold over 610 of them and we currently have 20 custom homes built, 20 more under construction and many more in planning stage.(there is no time limit to build)
RCV offers the most affordable Eco-friendly green solar development plan with over 50% open space preserved forever with 40% registered with the national conservancy, plant preservation with hundreds of plants registered as national treasures, green home construction with all the latest state of the art self contained solar technology,LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT without having to give up all the luxuries you want with NO electrical bills forever.
Beach club, Infinity salt water swimming pool, hot tub, Casitas, walking trials from every property to your private beach, 24/7 security gated community, fishing, shelling, snorkeling, surfing and diving, off- roading, DIRECTV, Wi-Fi and construction services (build a custom eco-friendly home when you want to from $80 SQ FT - you can build an expandable turnkey home from $62,000 with a state of art solar system and art waste disposal system that produces water for your garden (with absolutely NO pollution).
10,000 square foot plus (¼ acre) sea veiw homesites starting at $22,500 with permanent open space
Slightly smaller Beachfront homesites from $187,000
Interest rates start as low as 5.5% FIXED RATE No points, no prepayment penalties, no credit checks - you qualify
RANCHO COSTA VERDE
Benefits of Owning at Rancho Costa Verde
1. Rancho Costa Verde (RCV) is strategically located just 2 hours south of California, on the Sea of Cortez by a new toll free highway.
2. RCV Is accessible by car, boat, plane or commercial airlines
3. The strategic location of RCV makes it easy for your children, grandchildren and friends to come and visit with you
4. RCV offers ¼ acre affordable home sites on cul-de sacs surrounded with open space, all with sea views, starting at $17,500
5. RCV offers affordable beach front home sites at $187,000
6. RCV offers financing with no qualifying
7. RCV offers substantial discounts if you want to pay cash
8. RCV offers additional discounts if you purchase more than one lot
9. As a property owner at RCV, you get the use of a casita for one week a year at the beach clubhouse
10. RCV gives you an extra week that year if you refer someone who also becomes an owner
11. RCV gives you credit you can use to pay your association fees of $200 if you refer someone who also becomes an owner (starting when dues are charged, probably in 2016)
12. RCV lets you trade a lot you purchased for another lot if you want to upgrade
13. RCV gives you the first chance to purchase in new phases before the public
14. RCV gives you a discount on lots in new phases if you purchase as an existing owner
15. The Clubhouse at RCV has an infinity salt water pool, spa, kitchen & so much more
16. RCV has low property taxes, around $100.00 a year whether you build your dream home or not
17. RCV offers an affordable cost of living for those who are looking not to outlive money in retirement
18. RCV offers the opportunity to build your dream house and rent it out when you are not there
19. RCV offers an opportunity of leave a legacy to your children & grandchildren
20. RCV Is an off-the-grid totally green solar community
21. RCV offers a total solar community so you will never have another electric bill again
22. RCV is where you can build your completely custom beach or sea view home the way you've always dreamed of when you want to from $78 dollars a square foot.
23. RCV has 40% of the land as environmentally protected open space
24. RCV has donated our open space land to the Baja conservancy as a environmental protected biosphere to protect the natural plant life
25. RCV has clay matrix roads to enhance the natural beauty of the community
26. RCV has miles of walking trails for you to enjoy from your home site right down to the beach club and beach
27. RCV has fresh mountain spring water source for your home use
28. RCV is a gated beach community with a guarded entrance for your safety
29. RCV is located close to three marinas where you can launch or keep your boat
30. RCV is close to natural mineral hot springs where you can soak in the warm waters
31. RCV is close to a local shopping area with a community meeting center
32. RCV is close to the larger town of San Felipe, where you can go out to eat at a fine restaurant or have street tacos for $1.00
33. RCV offers all owners the use of the beach on the Sea of Cortez to swim, fish, kayak or just chillax
34. RCV offers you the opportunity to walk on an uncrowded beach anytime
35. RCV is on the Sea of Cortez which is home to 1/3 of all the sea mammals on the planet
36. The Sea of Cortez is home to a variety of whales who come to breed in the springtime
37. From our beach you can see the whales, endangered vaquita and a incredible variety of seabirds up close
38. RCV is a place where you can relax by the sea
39. RCV is a place that is away from pollution
40. RCV is a place where there are no hurricanes or tornados, and no mosquitoes
41. RCV is a place where there are NO BAD DAYS
42. RCV is a place where the sun shines 330 days a year
43. RCV is a place where you can bring your family together for fun and togetherness
44. RCV is a place where you can watch the sun rise over the Sea of Cortez